View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-04-2006, 07:56 AM
malform's Avatar
malform malform is offline
representing Deutschland
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: ohio
Posts: 88
Send a message via ICQ to malform Send a message via AIM to malform
mini crusher from zap toys

I did a search on the forum to see if anyone has posted about these, and I couldnt find anything. So if I missed it please let me know.

Anyway, these are at wal-mart... They are pretty cool, a little on the slow and weak side. But they have proportional steering and throttle (though, my steering is pretty "jittery") and they seem to have allot of potential.

http://www.luckyplastic.com/product/...usher/main.htm

The box indicates that there are available upgrades such as motors and shocks, although there seems to be non of these at any wal-mart I have been to.

I emailed the manufacturer, asking about the hop-ups, and I got this reply.

Quote:
Dear Steve,

we have in Stock in Germany

Upgrade Motors- Wheels - Suspensorn- light and more..

Pls let me know your adress to oofer you tis parts.

best reg
Zap Germany
Walter
Reply With Quote