View Single Post
  #32  
Old 05-26-2004, 04:24 PM
midget_man1387's Avatar
midget_man1387 midget_man1387 is offline
midgetPimp
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
Send a message via AIM to midget_man1387
Quote:
Originally posted by eetoi
Wait a minute... You're telling me I can have any color I want metallic, and all I have to do is put a base coat of a metallic silver and a top coat of whatever color I want?????? If the answer is yes, THEN OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH. If no, then, oh well.

actually, no. The paint that he used is actually Transparent Candy Apple Red. It requires a base coat of either silver or gold(I'm pretty sure gold works too, though I've never tried)...



first off, very nice work skklown. But I may reccommend maybe using more silver and clearcoat, and less red. I've used this same paint on may cars... Hopefully the paint shows up better in my pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dcp_2613.jpg (279.6 KB, 35 views)
__________________
pimpin it rite... ~midget style~
Reply With Quote