View Single Post
  #2  
Old 05-08-2004, 09:44 PM
cdog4w's Avatar
cdog4w cdog4w is offline
newbmaster
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 316
Blog Entries: 12
Send a message via ICQ to cdog4w Send a message via AIM to cdog4w
So far I've only installed it into my DTM SP, but wow. My first test after soldering it to the ESC was with a HPI stock 180 in my hand. Before if I pulled full throttle it would jerk a bit in my hand. With the cap installed the thing **** near jumped out of it. It also helped clear up some Rx interferance (27MHz AM) I was having since it reduced voltage drop on hard accel.

I'll post pics of it installed soon if anyone is curious.
__________________
Charles to the players, no doubt...

My rides:
Xray M18, Duratrax Vendetta ST, Kyosho Mini-Z AWD, Losi Micro-T
Reply With Quote