View Single Post
  #14  
Old 05-01-2004, 06:34 PM
MicroSpeed's Avatar
MicroSpeed MicroSpeed is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 774
Send a message via AIM to MicroSpeed
It is recorded:

-First, the chicken "snap" returns to it's original position after it does a trick.

-Second, it works 24/7 and the chicken never takes a bathroom break or eats anything.

-If you type in the same action you did before it does the exact same thing.

-I have had the same chicken, in the same room, at the same time, every time I went there. If this was some incredibly crazy coincidence then the chances would be about 1,000,000,000,000:1.

-My friend and I have been on at the same time, on two seperate computers, and had the same chicken in the same living room, obviously, he can't be doing at least two different actions at the same time.


-Micro
Reply With Quote