View Single Post
  #11  
Old 04-12-2004, 07:44 PM
shadowblade's Avatar
shadowblade shadowblade is offline
**The Assissin**
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 161
Send a message via Yahoo to shadowblade
Your RICER is awesome!!!
I love the oversized wing. LOL You have inspired me to do a RICER with my blue civic also. I didnt know what to do with it. It was a non working RS return that now works. Here is a pic of what ive done so far. It has the supra side skirts and the supra wing. I cut down a skyline rear bumper and put it on (had to cut out a section and glue it cause it was way to wide. LOL. Im gonna add dual exhaust like yours if you dont mind. Whatcha think SKKLOWN???????? What else do I need?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ricetest02.jpg (20.3 KB, 388 views)
__________________
I Am Not Opinionated. Im Just Always Right.
Reply With Quote