View Single Post
  #1  
Old 03-28-2004, 10:35 PM
Rotary Freak's Avatar
Rotary Freak Rotary Freak is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to Rotary Freak
Nkok Micro Tanks

I picked up one from Fry's (a huge electronics store with everything under the sun) the other day, I must say they're pretty cool. I wasn't disappointed. It met my only requirements of: Working. The thing cruises over just about anything (..within reason), and came with a cool little plastic hill for you to practice climbing (Or you can just do what I'm going to do with it, rally jump!), all and all, for 20 big ones, they're a fun little toy. Don't expect a speed demon that can keep up with your 30 celled Shen Qi. This is a tank. Its not for racing (except maybe against other tanks..), its not a handling machine, its..a tank. I reccomend them to anyone who wants a small scale tank for not alot of cash.
__________________
I wish my Land Rover was a rotary
Reply With Quote