View Single Post
  #6  
Old 01-31-2004, 08:40 PM
Delorean Freak Delorean Freak is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Area 51, Nevada
Posts: 27
Send a message via AIM to Delorean Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Delorean Freak
Ok, details

Very hard rubber, not meant for racing on a smooth surface (With the exception of outside, asphalt, pavement, etc)

About 1mm - from the ground to the underbody

Right now, only the rear wheels will work right, and you have to take the sideskirts off

It depends on the suspension, but the wheels are so frikkin big, it doesn't make much of a difference

Well, Ebay would probably be your best bet...


Right now, I have no idea what's going on, but I got home today, opened the X-Mods case, and I smelled something REALLY bad, like burning plastic or something... Absolutly NOTHING was turned on, wires crossed, the batteries weren't even warm! I don't know what is going on, all I know is that the smell is strongest in the front... Any suggestions?


(P.S) Doubling up tires won't raise it half as high as this!!
Reply With Quote