View Single Post
  #1  
Old 01-31-2004, 09:04 AM
Delorean Freak Delorean Freak is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Area 51, Nevada
Posts: 27
Send a message via AIM to Delorean Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Delorean Freak
Want higher ride height?

Hey people,

I was just looking around my room the other day, and I found some of my old Hess trucks... Needless to say, I was already pulling the wheels off and shoving them on my Acura RSX... Well, it's not that easy... For the REAR to work right, you need to take the stock sideskirts off, which actually makes it appear higher up... now the FRONT is a different story...As of now I'm still trying to get that right... But geez, without the body, when I have all four wheels on, this thing RIPS UP CARPET! See, our house has this "High-Pile" carpeting... Meaning I can't race on it... Until now! *Evil Laugh* I have enclosed a picture, for you're modding pleasure...


(Please note that I take GOOD pictures...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 104_0461.jpg (92.6 KB, 174 views)
Reply With Quote