View Single Post
  #4  
Old 01-20-2004, 07:01 PM
Rotary Freak's Avatar
Rotary Freak Rotary Freak is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to Rotary Freak
Thank you, it was all just a product of my boredom over the past week. I didin't like the vinyl designs at first, but they kinda grow on you after a while. I'm thinking of removing one of them from the side, to have a normal side and an agressive one. The glow is pretty different, it just comes out from beneath the rear bumper and wheelwells (it also illumniates the clear motor cover barely visible through the wheelwell, very cool looking)..I'll probably end up doing more to it as I go along, thank you very much for your comment, I was worried about the reaction my car would get. You should get one yourself and work on it, these boards need some activity
__________________
I wish my Land Rover was a rotary
Reply With Quote