View Single Post
  #14  
Old 01-13-2004, 02:34 AM
Shiporu's Avatar
Shiporu Shiporu is offline
I make great sandwiches
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lihue, Hawaii
Posts: 291
Send a message via AIM to Shiporu Send a message via Yahoo to Shiporu
beat up? my civic is...

hey everyone. My civic is really beat up.... I race it with me friends on the asphlat outside. We play tag. We play chicken. Then we play HEAD-ON collisions....Our stock parts are all shot.

After reading a thread that Railslide wrote, I go full speed and hit the reflector things on the road....WOW I can do barrel rools in air now...not like before, just on the asphalt. So, my civic is beat up. but I covered it up with paint so it looks nice now.

I will bang it up 'cause I am getting new xmod sent to my house. I will take pics of the beat up civic when I beat it like before...
__________________
My Xmod:

now has Tiny Rc parts and schools everyone here!!!
Reply With Quote