View Single Post
  #4  
Old 12-30-2003, 06:38 PM
Joey's Avatar
Joey Joey is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Fairmont
Posts: 395
Send a message via AIM to Joey
Well, that's the next Skyline; I'm not sure if that's the R35.
I saw some pictures of what looked like an R34 with an even higher beltline (hardly imaginable), shorter hood, and slightly less angular details. It may or may not really exist.

That one there is the next GT-R, it's supposed to have a V8 for the United States (which I think is a bad idea - along with the entire body design). Probably a smaller version of the fullsize Nissan Titan pickup, seeing as how much Nissan loves to use the same basic engine for everything. Remember the 3.5 V6 for like the Altima, 350Z, Maxima, Frontier, and Quest?
__________________
Mazda Savanna RX-7
stage 2 motor | spaced wheels
Reply With Quote