TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nikko iRacer (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Headlight Modification (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9258)

cemgurcan 03-09-2003 03:36 PM

Headlight Modification
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi all 2 u guys,

I am from Turkey. I just bought myiracer 3 weeks ago and I made some changes on it like led lights and motor mod. I am gonna make a complicated web site about it soon check my iracers pics at the site below
http://www.geocities.com/cemgurcan/index2.htmlhttp://www.geocities.com/cemgurcan/index2.html

bjv5 03-10-2003 09:43 PM

Hi I really like your body and nice work on those lights. I would really like to know how you did the motor mod and which motors did you use.

gotta_lowride 08-07-2003 07:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i took my i-racer apart today and i found out you could easily upgrade the motors to high power bitchar-g ones.look here is the motors.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.