TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nikko iRacer (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   which kind (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8975)

Nightrider 03-01-2003 08:55 PM

which kind
 
When I get my I racer (soon) should i get the mercedes or the mini cooper? I CANT CHOOSE. just tell me wich one you guys think is best!

gertman 03-01-2003 09:00 PM

a Digi Q!!!!:D

Namuna 03-01-2003 10:06 PM

I bought both.

Nightrider 03-02-2003 01:12 PM

favorite
 
wich one was youre favorite?

Namuna 03-02-2003 01:21 PM

I'm a Mini Cooper fan, so it's not hard to figure out which is my fav. :)

Nightrider 03-02-2003 03:57 PM

Nice thanks im getting both and im givin one to my friend so we can race i was thinkin of the mini coop myself. but we're gona bet on wich one of us is better at racing evry fryday night ill keep you posted on the winners!

gotta_lowride 08-07-2003 03:50 PM

be different
 
why dont you get the merc and be different. everyone seems to have a mini, cept me.

ax0n 09-11-2003 07:45 PM

I love my Mercedes A190. It looks VAGUELY like a really squished version of my Silver Ford Focus ZX3 Hatchback


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.