TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Auxilary power? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8359)

Project RC 02-13-2003 09:02 PM

Auxilary power?
 
:confused:
Hey would you all recomend to use like an extra set of power on my zipzap. I was thinking would it be a good idea but it could weigh down the car, but it can provide another power source.

wild03 02-21-2003 09:03 PM

Re: Auxilary power?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Project RC
:confused:
Hey would you all recomend to use like an extra set of power on my zipzap. I was thinking would it be a good idea but it could weigh down the car, but it can provide another power source.

Idealy you would want to feed the motor from a direct power source and bypass the board. I've already played with this idea at

http://www.geocities.com/wdiaz03/

Go to the "4.5v dragster" page. next step I'll be playing with a 4 transistor h-bridge to get reverse on that badboy, Not that YOU would need it.... ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.