TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale/Trade (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   zz front knuckles 4 trade (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8082)

zombiebaby 02-07-2003 08:12 PM

zz front knuckles 4 trade
 
I have a set os ZZ front wheels and knuckles trade and a couple bodies they r under 7 bodies up 4 trade

Shypo 02-08-2003 11:01 PM

MINE MINE MINE MINE, we needa speak about a trade or something for these

zombiebaby 02-08-2003 11:29 PM

any bodys u have lying

Shypo 02-08-2003 11:34 PM

i hav most shells, what are u looking 4 in particular?

zombiebaby 02-09-2003 05:46 AM

how about a CLK or an impreza or a Bb and a austalian dollar i will send an american dollar I want 2 us it for a paint skem

Shypo 02-10-2003 01:24 AM

i have a spare silver BB for trade for dem.
is that enuf for the rims?

zombiebaby 02-10-2003 02:07 AM

yes email me your address at justforlaunch2001@yahoo.com we can send at the same time

zombiebaby 02-10-2003 09:05 PM

I need your adderss shypo I will send them off as soon as I get it and I will give u my address e-mail me at justforlaunch2001@yahoo.com

Shypo 02-11-2003 04:53 AM

i'll email you tommorow with evrything dude

zombiebaby 02-11-2003 05:13 AM

ok


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.