![]() |
*edit with pics* new bit/trade proposals
i didn't see an official trading thread so i hope this is in the right place. but i just got a skyline set and i'm looking to trade my red R34 body and my sliver 2000GT-R body for some stuff.
-BLUE RX-7 body -3.5/3.8 motors -wheels/tires -150 NIMH battery let me know what you have and what you want, any trade offer is appreaciated but whats listed above is what i'm really looking for. *edit pics in post at the bottom* |
I have tons of medium tires for trade. And some zipzap tires as well. Lots of stock (orange) gears for BCG/MS. That I'd be willing to trade for the 2000gt body if possible.
|
i have some spare colour tires and probably a 3.5 for trade, i want the 2000GTR
|
I have a 150 nimh battery. I am interested in the red one. Do you have any pictures?
|
I would like to buy a 350Z body still.
|
i have a 2.2 motor (not that much i kno) lots of tires...whole bunch of stock orange gears for microsizers are bits...and um.. custom spriknly shiny color changing sparkel paint for a gel pen:rolleyes: it turns from gold to silver:Do and its sprinkels...like not really paint...almost like a clear coat with sprinkels
|
ok picked up a kit racer, and a muscle machine import tuner to part out, heres all the stuff i have for trade, some stuff like the white rims and the kit body may have to be modified to fit your bit/microsizer.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/G...l9140/bit1.jpg http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/G...l9140/bit2.jpg http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/G...l9140/bit3.jpg again i'm looking for: -BLUE RX-7 body (really want) -Clear RX-7 body -Automodellista RX-7 body -350z/fairlady body (want this to!) -150 nimh battery -3.5 motor -3.2 motor -any extra bit/MS gears -tires -headlight mods aaronmamo, there a pic of the red R34 up top. |
What would you like for your red skyline? I have a 150NIHM. I also have some other stuff. I love that skyline, what kind of condition is it in, are there any scratched?
|
i just got it, better not be any scratches...lol although that is the body i've been using, but actually is in mint/near mint conidtion. um i really want an RX-7 shell, so if you could get me one of those it'd be cool. but what else would you put with the battery for the r34 body?
|
I do have 20 custom exhaust pipes, my 150 mah battery and soft and medium tires.
|
1 Attachment(s)
the pipes look like this and come in 2 sizes large and small, I used large on this car
|
looks cool but no thanks on the exhuast, i don't think it would too cool on my r32 body, anyone got any antenna mods?
|
Here's what I have for trade:
1 x set each of ZZ tires 1 x set blue ZZ gears 1 x set green ZZ Gears 1 x set orange BCG Gears 2 x OEM NiCd BCG Batteries 1 x Red Suns RX-7 Body 2 x ZZ blue control motors I'd like to trade for either the R32, red R34, or the silver 2000GT. (Or all!! :D :D ) |
i'll trade you the 2000GT-R for the redsuns RX-7 and a set of gears?
|
i wanna red suns rx7......
i got 1x skunk skyline(blk & white) 1x blue skyline 2x honda s2000 2x 2.6 2x 3.0 2x turbo motor 1x performance. all f&f bodies aluminum styled rims celica,Bb, and skyline (blk) not for trade |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.