TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ABC DTM Parts and Hop-Ups (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How Many Hop-Ups? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=483)

schoon 08-04-2002 04:05 PM

How Many Hop-Ups?
 
Hi All,

I'm thinking about picking up one of the ABC DTMs, and was wondering just how many Hop-Ups are actually available for the sp or x4?

I love to tinker, and I'd hate to think that I'd run out of material too soon :D

I've seen bearing sets and even a graphite chassis, but very little in the way of motors. motor mounts, and suspension elements.

Thanks in advance.

tinyrc 08-04-2002 05:32 PM

schoon, there aren't nearly as many hop-ups for the ABCs as there are for example for the Mini-Z, but for a good reason: they run so well stock! So you don't really need to upgrade the suspension, tie rods, etc. As far as motors, there are a wide array of motors available for the Micro RS4 that you can use in the ABC no problem.

schoon 08-04-2002 07:13 PM

Can you also use RS 4 motor mounts for those motors that "cross over?"


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.