![]() |
whys my BC goin the oposite direction?
If i press left, it goes right, if i press right, it goes left. WTF is wrong with my car, and i already tried to fix it.
|
kbtoyz902, have you had the front end open? If so, it sounds like you put the steering magnet in backwards when you put it back together.
|
yes i have, thanks for tellin me that. So turn the magnet around? i really appreciate the help, i worked for like 3 hours tryin to fix the car last night.
|
Yep, just flip the magnet around and you should be all set!
|
now it barely turns left, and after a bit it just keeps going right, did i break soemthing?
|
Did you try adjusting the steering trim on the bottom of da car?
|
Also, make sure you centered the magnet, and check that the spring is functioning.
|
R U SURE UR HOLDING THE CONTROL THE RIGHT WAY?
|
CUZ I FORGET AND HOLD IT THE WRONG WAY TOO.
|
your caps lock key broken?
|
no, they working fine, well in aim they are. hes just stupid, so mind him. LOL, j/p ray.
|
kbtoyz902, I know you are just joking around as he is your friend, but someone could read your statement and think it very racist - please remember that thousands of people around the world read the Forums. Thanks! :)
|
even though i am one too, sorry tiny. I think i mentioned it another post to so if you havent already edited it, ill be sure to do so.
|
Thanks! Like I said I know you are just kidding around, but you can see how someone who didn't know you or your friend could take it offensively. Thanks! :D :)
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.