![]() |
Mozilla game!
For thoseof us here who are smart enough to use mozilla, a new game went up on mozdev.org: a race game that looks like bits! It's pretty simple, check it out at
http://games.mozdev.org/xoom/ |
What about the even smarter ones who use Opera?
|
You're smarter because...
You paid for it, or you have to look at banners all day?
I didn't pay for Mozilla, and it doesn't make me look at banners. In fact, I haven't seen a popover or popunder ad in almost a year. and, I have images from most of the notorious ad servers blocked (*.doubleclick.com, etc). As an added bonus, I get even better standards support than Opera. |
Or you could both just use IE or Netscape and not worry about standards support at all
|
Yeah...pay for software? hehehe
Actually I have been using Opera before Mozilla was known to the common Windows users, and I do feel it is the fastest browser on earth. Mouse gestures are pimp too...oh yeah Mozilla plans to include those next. After they copied the tabbed windows from Opera too. Lets see when I open Mozilla i have to wait forever...hence the reason IE is still beating Mozilla in usage. If they could speed up Mozilla, I would give it another try. Another reason I like Opera is the fact that they offer Full releases and small updates, were are Mozilla has not yet to offer a full release that is truly bug free for over 6 months. |
Confused.... why does an internet browser make that much of a difference? I use IE, and it's fine, bug free, and quick (thanks to dsl) how much quicker can you get?
|
Quote:
You are right, but Mozilla and Opera both have very nice things, that IE and Netscape have yet to realize every user needs. |
Quote:
Oh, and IE doesnt have any more bugs than any other browser, its just that people find more bugs in it than any other browser because 99% of the world runs it and all the lunix geeks spend all day looking for bugs and vulnerabilities so they can prove that MS sucks and that they finally beat the man and stuck it to the system. :rolleyes: |
And without us Linux geeks testing software...you'd be all happy to let people in and hack away.
Sure all software needs updates and patches, but Microsoft is planning to start charging for updates soon. Is that fair or right? With Windows XP we were told this was to be a secure system, 3 days after release, WHAM huge holes found. |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.