TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Monster garage: LP racing style (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2263)

latency 10-20-2002 11:01 PM

Monster garage: LP racing style
 
Today was Sunday, and I was a bit bored, so why not cut some bodywork in half, and make a completely custom car??!?!

So, to the dremel I go! Check out the pics here: http://www.latencyproject.com/zipzaps/mods/mods.html

But, the gist of the project is this. I am taking the body of the Civic, and the front hood and fender wells off of the car. Then I took my Honda S2000 Bit body, and cut it in half. I am transplanting the frond end of the bit onto my Civic to get an end resulting Honda CivicS2000. :D :D

So right now the two pieces are being "welded" (hehe) togther, and once the super glue dries, I will have tons of sanding to do, then lots of painting.

The car will end up being silver, more pics as progress is made.

:D :D :D

go_zz_go 10-20-2002 11:17 PM

WOW * speachless*

Go0ty 10-20-2002 11:32 PM

jeez latency, you just picked up that S2000 didnt you? and you're already cutting it in half? hope it turns out well =P

MTL 10-21-2002 12:48 AM

DOODe..i was thinking of doing that type of stuff too..but just with the bumpers...
but thats a good idea of where to cut it...
hope it works out well...

shadoe42 10-21-2002 04:20 AM

Nice work there Latency :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.