TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps Monster Truck (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   radio shack tire and rim (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20467)

wolfrocks5 11-04-2004 09:47 AM

radio shack tire and rim
 
All right monster truck fans, I received my custom tire and wheel kit. I have never seen a good picture or close up of tire set only a description and bad picture.I had to have them! So now I got them! The description I heard was 4-slick tires, 4-swamp tires, 4- all season tires, black, chrome and aluminum rim set. I like the new tires and rims but, there are no SLICK TIRES that's right no SLICK TIRES! The so called slick tires look like a fat custom motorcycle street tire. Still cool and all but I was really wanting slick's. I have four tire kits, so I am going to make the slicks a little more what I think they should look like. It wont be hard. Other than that the monster truck stuff is bad to the bone! Keep on crushing!!!

Namuna 11-04-2004 11:01 AM

Yup, I picked up the Wheel/Tire setup myself and indeed there's no true slicks in there.

I really hope they come out with real slicks for the MTs, that would be cool.

rfnagel 11-04-2004 02:21 PM

Yep yep, just to ditto what y'all posted, I just now received my MT tire and wheel kit via UPS, and there are no slicks. Also, dunno which tire tread they're refering to as "swamp", but the factory tires look a lot more "swampier" to me than any of the tires in the kit LOL!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.