![]() |
Monster Truck Controllers FCC ID Numbers?
Could anyone provide the FCC ID numbers off the back of the ZipZaps monster truck controllers (both the 27mhz and the 49mhz)? With the FCC IDs I could find the schematics over at the FCC web site -:)
http://www.cmoo.com/~snor/weeds/zapstuff.htm#technical |
Someone replied to my message over in the ZipZaps Yahoo! Group, here are the links for the schematics, block diagrams, test reports, etc... for the ZipZaps Monster Trucks (direct from the FCC web site):
Applicant Name: Ka Wah Manufactory Limited Grant Date: 06/29/2004 Grantee Code: F5J Product Code: 98527 FCC ID: F5J98527 Frequency: 26.96MHz - 27.28MHz Summary: https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/c...;F5J98527' Detail: https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/c...;F5J98527' Applicant Name: Ka Wah Manufactory Limited Grant Date: 07/06/2004 Grantee Code: F5J Product Code: 98549 FCC ID: F5J98549 Frequency: 49.82MHz - 49.9MHz Summary: https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/c...;F5J98549' Detail: https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/c...;F5J98549' |
Were you able to get the controller schematic from the FCC site? I keep getting a corrupted PDF from their server.
Its probably the same as the regular ZZ anyway, I've read that they are interchangable. |
Quote:
Try this: Create a blank/new HTML page with direct link(s) to the PDF, load the HTML ino your web browser, right-click (instead of left-clicking) on the link and select "Save as". Dunno, but it might help ya to retrieve the PDF without corrupting it (actually downloading it, verses loading it into your web browser). Quote:
Which brings me to this: have ya tried out some of your original Zaps with the new MT controller? Of course, ya have to charge the original Zap on the original Zap controller, but after charging it you can use the MT controller to drive the original Zap around with. Man, the new MT controllers feel SOOOOOO much nicer -:) Plus, I'm not sure, but I have a hunch that the newer MT controllers may just have a bit more RF power output, thereby increasing range. Not sure though. Heh, the MT that I bought was a 49MHz version, I even considering seeing if I could buy just a 27MHz controller directly from Radio Shack... just to drive my original 27MHz zaps around with LOL! -:) |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.