TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   what do you think of these rims (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20119)

jon.jon 09-12-2004 04:48 PM

what do you think of these rims
 
1 Attachment(s)
I think they look good. thinking of putting some on ebay for sale.

lckyrocket 09-12-2004 07:02 PM

They look AWESOME! are the metal or plastic? I'll buy a set RIGHT NOW!! How much??

jon.jon 09-12-2004 07:09 PM

their plastic and the chrome finish is exactly like chrome plated the finish doesnt turn gray on you or anything I think I might chrome plate anything I can come across now :D

lckyrocket 09-13-2004 09:10 AM

NICE! so will you sell me a pair?

Burnout 09-17-2004 03:52 PM

Those are cool, How did you make them?

Burnout 09-17-2004 04:28 PM

Those are cool, How did you make them?

cxjon 09-17-2004 04:36 PM

they look like a wheel a nichi came out with 5 years ago

jon.jon 09-17-2004 05:02 PM

"Burnout Those are cool, How did you make them? "
a little modifications here and there

" cxjon they look like a wheel a nichi came out with 5 years ago"
I was thinking of filling in the spaces to get that look but I never got around to it But Ive came up with some other new stuff though. I have a few rims on ebay now.

djp42588 09-19-2004 10:24 PM

just some advice... not a putdown... better than i can do but i think that the spokes are too thin

jon.jon 09-19-2004 11:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by djp42588
just some advice... not a putdown... better than i can do but i think that the spokes are too thin
They can take speeds of 40+mph well so its o.k

LiLStagg 09-20-2004 06:28 AM

So u just got it off a model? DUB city? or Jada Import? Its been done for Bits and other 1/64th scale, i used to have a nice pair somewhere.

jon.jon 09-20-2004 11:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by LiLStagg
So u just got it off a model? DUB city? or Jada Import? Its been done for Bits and other 1/64th scale, i used to have a nice pair somewhere.
Rims no.
Body yes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.