TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Just got the 350Z (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19665)

Old Crow 07-09-2004 02:46 PM

Just got the 350Z
 
I just got it ! Unfortunetly I do not have a digital camera, and I have not opened it yet. I am skeptical already, the wheels are the same as the skyline, color and everything. Also the hood has vents in it, not exactly stock. If there is anything else to report I will post later tonight.

skklown 07-09-2004 03:04 PM

Re: Just got the 350Z
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Old Crow
I just got it ! Unfortunetly I do not have a digital camera, and I have not opened it yet. I am skeptical already, the wheels are the same as the skyline, color and everything. Also the hood has vents in it, not exactly stock. If there is anything else to report I will post later tonight.
please find a way to post pics of it. Plllleaaaaaaaaaseeee!!!

skklown 07-09-2004 04:56 PM

also, what frequency number is the crystal?

Mr. GoodWrench 07-09-2004 05:22 PM

5

Old Crow 07-09-2004 09:22 PM

Disappointed
 
Well, I open the 350Z Starter kit and I am personally disappointed. It does not come with stock bumper or sides, instead it comes with a "mild" type of body kit. This is my personal favorite, as far as cars go, and I would have liked to see the stock car. Some may like that it comes with this option, I don't. The body kit for the Z is very aggresive(sp?). It appears that it is a wide body kit, but I am not sure that is the case, who knows at this point. Compared to the wheels with the body kits on, it is out of proportion, again a disappointment. Sorry, don't mean to be so negative, I was expecting more I guess.

spinitsidewayz! 07-10-2004 12:19 AM

boo... man i wanted to see a stock z... but if its just mild i gess thats ok.... notice any major differences on the chassis? or even minor differences?

gtr wheels wtf? i have like 3 sets. lol mostly all bent and crooked...

2G2SILVERSTRAT 07-10-2004 12:54 AM

guess im getting a red supra ......the 350z is super ugly with a kit...........needs to be stock no .............



IT LOOKS LIKE A : ANTEATER!!!!!!!!

wacko_boy 07-10-2004 04:06 AM

:eek: howd you get um

spinitsidewayz! 07-10-2004 04:21 AM

nooo omg wtf... they killed the 350:(

and non-adjustable batteries? why.......?

Mr. GoodWrench 07-10-2004 06:38 PM

here is the new 2003 Nissan 350 Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.zeroplace.com/xmod/zero-Z-9.jpg

http://www.zeroplace.com/xmod/zero-Z-7.jpg

http://www.zeroplace.com/xmod/zero-Z-6.jpg

http://www.zeroplace.com/xmod/zero-Z-5.jpg

http://www.zeroplace.com/xmod/zero-Z-1.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.