TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   SuperSlicks Gallery (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   my cars... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18903)

leadfootedfool 03-26-2004 05:24 PM

my cars...
 
1 Attachment(s)
I got an evo kit today and a couple bodies...

leadfootedfool 03-26-2004 05:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
...

leadfootedfool 03-26-2004 05:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
....

leadfootedfool 03-26-2004 05:31 PM

hrm, this is odd...can't get all the pics attached..bah

george 04-05-2004 05:18 PM

looking nice. did you get the motor upgrades yet.

leadfootedfool 04-14-2004 09:35 PM

Yep, my favorite is the red motor with the green gears.

george 04-15-2004 03:28 PM

yeah. You have to try the purple motor with purple gears. It flys.

leadfootedfool 04-16-2004 12:03 AM

I know, i know, I just couldn't bring myself to buy the f&f package. If I could just buy the motor and gears it'd be great.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.