TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Duratrax Motors (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18883)

Sky_Liner 03-24-2004 09:33 PM

Duratrax Motors
 
Would this duratrax motor work if I put a 4x2 stack of SI4562DY Fets on?-

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXFNJ9&P=7

Thanks, :cool:

97Supra 03-24-2004 10:36 PM

I'm pretty sure you can and yes you should do the FETs before you put that motor in. One thing don't you mean 2x4 stack instead of 4x2?

striker289 03-25-2004 02:23 PM

is that a 180 if it is u shouldnt need a fet mod

neurokinetik 03-25-2004 03:21 PM

It is a 180, and a stock one at that. No FET mod needed.

Sky_Liner 03-25-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 97Supra
[B One thing don't you mean 2x4 stack instead of 4x2? [/b]
Yes thats what I mean.

Thanks everyone, I just wanted to make sure the motor would work, because it says under REQUIRES that it needs and ESC.

Peace, :cool:

aperson 04-05-2004 10:39 AM

it means that the car its meant for if you're still using the stock esc for it that you need to upgrade.

SHIFT_DRIFT 04-16-2004 09:25 PM

tHEY MAKE mICRO sf'S??
whoa nvr seen it b4.
how mmany turns it has?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.