TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Tire Problems (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18698)

MintShakes 03-12-2004 06:19 PM

Tire Problems
 
I am at a loss... my right rear tire (all wheel drive, but even converting it back to 2 wheel didn't fix it) is low. the piece the tire attaches to (the little metal rod with the ball on the back end) is always angled towards the ground no matter how I attempt to twist or turn it. Does anyone have any clues? Thanks

viperdout 03-12-2004 06:43 PM

Does it drive fine, or does the wheel barely spin?

MintShakes 03-12-2004 06:44 PM

That one wheel won't spin at all

viperdout 03-12-2004 07:39 PM

Look at the cup joint on that side (the T-Bone shaped thing with the cup part). It's broken or it popped out of place. If it's broken, I think it would be worthwhile to get aluminum versions. If both parts are still intact, use some elbow grease and pop 'em back in place.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.