![]() |
Mountain Biking
Hi I got a new MTB two days ago (2/22/04)
It is the Specialized Hardrock Sport. http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkMode...wvq23ak.j27005 It is in the color Dream. I have installed a Bell Cycle computer and it is up and running! I am very happy today! I plan on doing my first MTB ride along the Schuylkill river on a Mountain bike trail. Then in Valley Forge on a Semi MTB trail. Eventually when my parents agree in French Creek State Park on Real MTB Trails! BTW Buy from Bikesport in Trappe, PA beacuse they give you free service for life! www.bikesportbikes.com :) :) :) |
Well what bikes do you guys have?
|
I used to mountain bike a lot, gonna get back into it this summer hopefully. Right now, I have a Specialized Stumpjumper Pro for cross country-racing and Specialized FSR Pro for downhilling.
|
Cool! We were wondering where you were so where the hell were you for the last few weeks?:) I wish I had more money for mountain biking but it is not the easiest to go Mountain biking 20 miles outside of Phila. but there is some great places nearby.
|
Cool! I just got back from an 8 mile mountain biking trip! It was awesome! It is off of Betzwood state park. It is across from Valley Forge park. It is a little known trail that is very good. I even saw some of the local racer out there practicing!:) :) :) :D :D :D
|
Check out www.mtbr.com
They have awesome stuff! I am Racer9 in the boards there so I am kinda easy to find! |
i have a Mosh Brass 2 Star Gold its not a mountain bike but its cool and hasnt hurt me much (yet) except for shin scrapes (aluminum pedal vs shin) at least i dont run bear claws or cages or id realy be in trouble
|
I've slipped off my alloy pedals but no shin bashing yet.
|
Greetings,
Just thought I'd drop in and share my new bike. I just placed an order for a Specialized P.2 at my local bike shop. It came down to two bikes. The Specialized BigHit SPEC or the Specialized P.2. Full suspension or hardtail? Hard decision. The shop owner rode a P.3 and let me take it for a spin. I decided on the P.2, because I liked how the P.3 rode. Both bikes have the same frame. Check it out: http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=6771 The picture on the website just doesn't do the bike justice. |
Cool! I would have gotten one of those if I had the money!
|
Hello!,
Great news! The shopowner sold me the P.3 I test rode for the price of a P.2. He picked it up last fall and only rode it one time, because he wanted a different bike. So instead of paying $800 for a P.2 I payed $800 for a P.3. A P.3 normally retails for $1300. He only wanted $780 but I decided I would just give him $800 for it. Get on his good side.;) Plus he is throwing in a new $150 full face helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, shin pads, and free service for life. |
Cool! I get free service for life at my LBS but no extra goodies for free. I just get a 10% discount for 30 days which has ended. damn it!
|
i custom built my bike, i plan 2 repaint this summer
|
Cool. FS or hardtail?
|
1 Attachment(s)
BTW check out my site!
Here is really wierd banner I just made in paint |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.