TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Discussion (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   My Forum (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18319)

Racer9 02-20-2004 06:47 PM

My Forum
 
http://racer913.proboards29.com/index.cgi

Here is my forum Check it out. It sucks because I had five minutes last night to upload it so just tell me what you think so far.

Racer9 02-20-2004 08:16 PM

I need admin for my board besides me. I will take just about anyone knowledgeable with this stuff and who will actually help. Just join and I can make the good members moderators.

Canadian Bit 02-21-2004 08:09 AM

Looks like every board on there has 1 post.

Racer9 02-21-2004 08:25 AM

Yeah That would be me! I need some new members! People are to lazy to sign up for the forum because they are lazy!

nghts 02-21-2004 10:38 PM

No thanks I'm happy with TinyRC and you should be too

Racer9 02-22-2004 05:25 PM

I am Just anted to do something for other topics!

MicroSpeed 02-23-2004 05:41 AM

I joined yesterday. I am the 3rd member.

Racer9 02-23-2004 03:19 PM

I saw! Cool!

Racer9 02-24-2004 02:07 PM

It has nothing to do with Mini R/Cs so just look! Never mind don't because you will just reject me anyway! WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :mad:

Racer9 04-11-2004 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Check out my banner I made for my site!

adiosk8r13 06-09-2004 07:08 AM

i just registered but the password came up to be a bunch of letters?

sawhit4 06-09-2004 08:37 AM

i tried to register but all it asked for was my email and my username. after i gave that it sent me to to login part. does it send me an email with my password? i guess so. anyway i would like to be a mod.

Racer9 06-09-2004 04:04 PM

You can change your password when you login. Yes it does send and Email

sawhit4 06-09-2004 04:31 PM

yeah i forgot to click the check email button :rolleyes: go me! anyway i posted alot on there. i would like to be a mod but it looks like everyone on there now is a mod so i guess ill just stick with a regular member

Racer9 06-09-2004 07:43 PM

I can make you one if you want!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.