![]() |
Vw Beetle
...anyone has this? its the yellow one... i just bought it & i noticed it has a shorter antenna, i even untied the not inside the car, but it is still hella short...is it really short or has it been tampered with?? :confused:
|
hellooo...pls...
|
I gave my wife one. I didn't notice the antenna size but I replaced it with a CAT5 wire antenna within hours of getting it.
|
Quote:
How is your range? Just do as Bill did, do a Cat5 Mod and call it a day ! |
tnx tnx, sorry 4 bein an impatient lil booger :D where could i find this CAT5 mod by the way?
|
Quote:
http://www.tinyrc.com/qfm/racing/mod_02.htm#05 :rolleyes: |
ay mama mia...tnx alot!!:D
|
hoot hoot!!
my 1st ever mod...a success!! hahaha! a changed it to a longer black one...tnx alot tari :D
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.