TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Cf Finally In!!! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17729)

microINNOVATION 01-23-2004 06:57 PM

Cf Finally done!!!
 
YEA I FINALLY GOT MY CF MATERALS IN TODAY AND IVE ALREADY DESIGNED ME NEW CHASSIS SO ILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON IT AND PICS SOON IT WILL HAVE 7 FULLY RECHARAGABLE CELLS THAT ARE ALOT SMALLER AND LIGHTER THAT AAAs AND COME OUT TO 8.4 VOLTS EVEN. IT WILL HAVE 1 FULL BOTTOM PLATE AND ONE FULL TOP PLATE I WILL KEEP YPU POSTED

RC 2NR 01-23-2004 07:42 PM

Nice, how much did the CF cost?

BTW, you only have to move your finger one inch to turn off the CAPS lock.

microINNOVATION 01-23-2004 09:09 PM

about 20 bucks and the caps thing well i stop and keep it for things like (BC EDIT: Word removed.)

BC EDIT: Don't use that language again!

microINNOVATION 01-23-2004 10:46 PM

AHH COM ON BC I MADE SURE NOT TO SPELL IT THE RIGHT WAY IT DIDNT EVE HAVE ALL 4 LETTERS

microINNOVATION 01-24-2004 12:33 AM

UPDATE I DID IT EASILY AT THAT THE BTTOM PIECE IS DONE AND EVERYTHING IS MOUNTED

Bad Company 01-24-2004 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by microINNOVATION
AHH COM ON BC I MADE SURE NOT TO SPELL IT THE RIGHT WAY IT DIDNT EVE HAVE ALL 4 LETTERS
Doesn't matter if you spell it out or replace letters, that kind of language is not permitted on the forum.

microINNOVATION 01-24-2004 10:14 PM

well its done i finished the carbon fiber chassis it has 6 very small recharagable batterys 3 monuted vertical on each side of the chassis. like i said it has 1 top plate and one bottom plate it is very light and with the new batterys extremely fast ill post pics soon


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.