TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Moderators, some help? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17412)

enuke55 01-11-2004 07:51 PM

Moderators, some help?
 
I doubt this is supposed to be in here, but I couldnt find any designated area.

Why is it that when I click on a link to view a picture, is doesnt let me, it says that I'm either, trying to do something I'm not supposed to or some other thing which makes no sense to me because I'm not doing anything wrong. this is annoying me because I want to follow a Tuto but I cant see the pics. Why is this?

Bad Company 01-12-2004 03:21 PM

Which link are you refering to. Can you copy and paste it here so we can check it out?

charliebrown 01-12-2004 06:15 PM

I think he's referring to any picture link. When someone attaches a file or image, it says "so-and-so has attached this so-and-so" and then it will say the image name. it's a link. When you click on it, then you will see the picture. If you are not logged in, it will deny you persmission. Either that or your cookies are not properly set. I can't teach you about cookies, I know so little. Check out the FAQ's.

Chuckster...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.