TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   new Rsx...not working... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17404)

Shiporu 01-11-2004 02:52 PM

new Rsx...not working...
 
GRRR.....I just got my 2 xmod, the Rsx, and it does not work, it stutters when it takes off and goes 3 ft, then dies.....If I run the motor, just by itself, it is okay... So I am thinking it could be the range and electonics? Could some help me? Thnaks in advance..

Shiporu 01-11-2004 03:36 PM

I fixed it....
 
hey everyone, after looking VERY closely at my Rsx, I found that the saudering for the attenna wire was weak and therefore cause the attena wire to be hanging by ONE strand...that would explain why when I ran the motors by itself, it would work fine, because the remote was near near by.....And the cause of the stuttering, not enough reception to the car...

So the moral goes, check things VERY closely and you might come across the answer, and save your self a trip to the Shack...

RC 2NR 01-11-2004 03:44 PM

Exactly, I figured out mine wasn't working because I had broken the "data" wire that goes from the PCB to the ESC.

Shiporu 01-12-2004 04:22 AM

heh...well put.

aperson 01-12-2004 08:14 AM

any of those three wires will spontaneously break if you dont hot glue them on. i did that with 1) all battery wires 2) 3 wires going to little PCB 3) motor plug on PCB

RC 2NR 01-13-2004 07:57 PM

Let's see, so far I've broken about 10 solder joints.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.