TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   I need parts!!! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16915)

neo16769 12-31-2003 09:52 PM

I need parts!!!
 
Sorry for venting my frustrations with Radio Shack but it's impossible to get the upgrades anywhere! I just got into this a few days ago, and i can't find the AWD or suspension, bearings anywhere!! When will they ever get anything in?????

xodus 01-04-2004 02:12 PM

Read CJ's FAQ

itsme 01-04-2004 03:10 PM

...
 
Same problems here with the same upgrades...interesting...

RC 2NR 01-04-2004 04:33 PM

I have the same problem, the guy at RS said two weeks ago that they would have everything last week, still nothing. It's pretty ridiculous.

tavisjohn 01-04-2004 06:06 PM

I had a hard time getting a replacement AWD kit. (I got a defective one for Xmas) After I finally got my replacement I did a little research and here is what I found out. The Xmods were more popular for Christmas than RS thought. And there are particular accessories that are in demand, the Berings, Lights, and AWD kits are the top three. These were sold out all over, from most stores and online. It could be as late as march for some of these accessories to filter their way back to the stores. That could take longer depending on production or online/phone orders.

A local RS got some motor upgrades and Tool Kits in last week. I picked up a Stage 1 Motor upgrade and 1 tool kit. (They did not have any tool kits available before christmas) So have patience and the accessories will become available. :)

RC 2NR 01-04-2004 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tavisjohn
I had a hard time getting a replacement AWD kit. (I got a defective one for Xmas) After I finally got my replacement I did a little research and here is what I found out. The Xmods were more popular for Christmas than RS thought. And there are particular accessories that are in demand, the Berings, Lights, and AWD kits are the top three. These were sold out all over, from most stores and online. It could be as late as march for some of these accessories to filter their way back to the stores. That could take longer depending on production or online/phone orders.

A local RS got some motor upgrades and Tool Kits in last week. I picked up a Stage 1 Motor upgrade and 1 tool kit. (They did not have any tool kits available before christmas) So have patience and the accessories will become available. :)

Ok, thanks, now I know to just get the stuff online ASAP. :)

brwlf 01-05-2004 06:35 AM

I love living in a major city!! The Shaks around here still have everything in stock. There are like 8 stores within 8 miles of my home. I'll I have to do is call each one until I find what I need. Then ask them to put it on hold and go get it...No wasted fuel or time...I apologize to anyone that does not have this luxury....You can get all upgrades on E-Bay, but you are gonna spend more than what its worth. If that's your only choice though, then that may be what you have to do.:o

tavisjohn 01-05-2004 10:30 AM

That is not the only option. Waiting is another option. Who says you HAVE to have it now? If thay cannot wait, then they can pay the higher than retail price. Just wait another month or 2, they will start to get things in stock.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.