TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps SE (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Problem found but solved (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16734)

GerG 12-28-2003 08:15 PM

Problem found but solved
 
My SE's steering suddenly stopped working so I pulled the pc board up and unscrewed the piece of plastic that is over the suspension springs and I found tons of little gears and a ball of lint so I took out the lint with tweasers and my car went back to its normal steering (crapy) and all was good. Open yours up even if it isnt screwed up to prevent this from happening.

BE CAREFUL! make sure you hold your zz up in the air or you may have trouble putting the parts back on or even lose the springs!:)

Comrade_Boris 12-28-2003 08:20 PM

i had a similer problem with my savana, i opened it up but everything was fine, the motor locked up and was stiff as a board....

GerG 12-29-2003 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Comrade_Boris
i had a similer problem with my savana, i opened it up but everything was fine, the motor locked up and was stiff as a board....
Yea I know my bros SE's steering did the samething. I sure hope they fix the SEs then come out with new zzs that are a lot better. I would return mine but I lost the packageing did the ez se adapter mod and put a speaker wire antenna on. I know Im not going to buy the next ZZ too soon Ill wait a couple months for them to fix the ones that are screwed up.

MAN I HATE THESE THINGS!!!!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.