TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Very fast engine. (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16689)

Chaos Fire 12-27-2003 09:57 PM

Very fast engine.
 
I found a very fast engine in one of my old RC cars. It was one of those Nikko Invaders, since the Invader is alot heavier than an Xmod, imagine how much faster it would be. It has this soldered part on the engine that doesn't let it have a heatsink on it but It never had a cooling system when it was in the otehr RC car. So far, all I need is a soldering gun and maybe some engine connectors. If someone gets this mod done before me, tell me how it works out. (Wow, longest post I've every done on Tinyrc so far):D :bdrop:

pacificwarriors 12-28-2003 09:15 AM

I woulnt do this if I were you it may fry your esc


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.