TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Parts and Hop-Ups (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Where can I buy.... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16604)

charliebrown 12-25-2003 11:31 PM

Where can I buy....
 
Guys, I've used the search function and had a hard time finding any info, so I'm going to ask: Which store (online or physical, either one is good) can I buy KIT or BIT racer gearings? I just want to buy the gear ratios, not the whole KIT racer. I remember there is this pack that contains all three B.I.T. racer gearings, I just don't know where to find it.

Chuckster...

strider_mt2k 12-26-2003 07:04 AM

Are you looking for the whole set, or is there one gearing in particular?

I haven't seen Kit Racing sets around since the spring.
Kmarts all over clearanced them and they dissapeared.
I got about a dozen before they left.

charliebrown 12-26-2003 10:57 AM

I'm looking for a whole set, but I'm mainly after the 3.43:1 gear setting. I'm planning on getting a MicroSizer Pro for New Year's, and then I'm going to do a Layman's Tricell with the 2.6 motor and the KIT gears.

Chuckster...

strakka 12-27-2003 06:59 PM

here you go chuck .... why use the search engine when there's google?:D (tho google getting bad nowadays.... too much trash....)

http://www.cherrytoyshop.com/product...g=en&pid=15724

97PrizmLsi 01-28-2004 10:28 PM

There was a BCG 3 gear set + hop up set for $11 shipped on ebay. i didn't think it sold, maybe you could try your luck there.

MicroSpeed 01-29-2004 08:34 AM

BCG or BIT Racer

The bit char-g gear set has 12:1; 9.86:1; & 8.45:1

The Bit racer set has 6.57:1; 4.57:1; 3.95:1; & 3.43:1


Bit Racer: bg657 bg457 bg395 bg343

Bit Char-G: bg12 bg986 and 8.45:1

viperdout 04-06-2004 03:26 PM

I wanna race you when you're done, CB.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.