TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Show your support! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16371)

Bad Company 12-19-2003 09:42 PM

Show your support!
 
1 Attachment(s)
A little shameless plug...

I can't believe none of you guys haven't already done this to show off your favorite site! ;)

Bad Company 12-19-2003 09:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Other than that, just chrome rims. This is going to be my experimental car.

Snow 12-20-2003 12:04 AM

Hey BC, I think the decal is a little crooked...

kasper01001 12-20-2003 12:30 AM

hey b.c. were did u get that? it looks awsome O yea its seems awile eva since i saw u post a supra pic

skyline-99 12-20-2003 02:55 AM

b.c. did u make that yourself or where did u get it .cool showing support for our forum nice job man keep up the good work!

Bad Company 12-20-2003 08:09 AM

I cut it out of the white vinyl included in the decal kit by hand. The rims are just the Skyline wheels painted chrome. I plan on trying out various option parts from different manufacturers, like motors, springs, etc. Also gonna try to fabricate some aluminum parts.

kasper01001 12-20-2003 08:21 AM

Oooo......I can't wait to see B.C.'s latest creation

security civic 12-20-2003 06:04 PM

im gona call u the creator of frankenstine BC cause u have/will have differnt parts other than RS parts on ur cars

Bad Company 12-20-2003 06:15 PM

Actually, up till now, I have used all RS parts. Guys like sluggbug and others have used various non-RS parts like the carbon fiber chassis, shafts, etc. and everyone experimenting with the different motors. I have always been more of a cosmetics type of modder.

I will admit that my attention has been diverted from the Xmods lately with my other new toys, and I am getting more into Mini Z's. but I hope to keep experimenting with the Xmods for a while yet.

charliebrown 12-20-2003 06:44 PM

I dunno...then other people would find out about the site, and learn all sorts of stuff that might make them better than me :D

Chuckster...

Rotary Freak 12-20-2003 10:47 PM

Eh, I already advertise nearly everything else on my RC's, so why not. I might create a decal once I move into my new house and unpack my modern computer, I can't wait to get away from this amoeba of a PC.. If I ever get one made, by the time I get my webcam back up and running, I'll do my best to show it off.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.