TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mini-Z - Mini-ZRacer.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   My wifes CLK (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16156)

byebye 12-13-2003 10:49 PM

My wifes CLK
 
1 Attachment(s)
This was a project here. It's called She's Purple pearl metalic. My wife wanted all purple parts and a silver flake purple body. Tell me what you guys think! BYEBYE

byebye 12-13-2003 10:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
more

byebye 12-13-2003 10:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and another

byebye 12-13-2003 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
wish I knew how to add mor than one photo. For those who know hollar.

byebye 12-13-2003 10:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
last one.

toyotaland369 12-17-2003 05:14 PM

pretty cool!

Mclaren 02-29-2004 10:47 AM

dude thats awsome!!!!!!

xmodsman 03-02-2004 08:26 PM

thats not a mini-z
LOL

my friend got that same exact rc car from radioshack for like twenty bucks

Kyon CoraeL 03-03-2004 02:11 AM

Radioshack?

byebye 03-03-2004 12:29 PM

RS car
 
WOW! you got me. You're so sharp. I bet you just laughed soooo hard when you saw it. I am sure you just couldn't wait to post a reply. I can't believe that you got me. You are such a big boy now. It's good to know that there are sharp young minds out there ready to take over as our future leaders. Nothing gets past you. It's funny though I didn't know that rs had such a car. I am surprised though that I still get hits on both my wifes clk and my enzo. I painted both cars a while back. Any way, I don't feel like taking the time and energy to take more new pics of the car to prove to your dumbass that it's not an RS car but for you xmodbarelyaman I think I will.

Kyon CoraeL 03-03-2004 07:07 PM

well, That's not what's important what's important is it's a nice paint job


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.