TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Light Kit (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14715)

Strider 11-06-2003 02:57 PM

Light Kit
 
Is it hard installing the light kit, can someone walk me through the process.

viperkilla 11-06-2003 03:32 PM

Installing the light kit is fairly easy. You just screw on the computer chip that comes with the lights onto the roof of the car (actually under the roof). Then you just place one of the LEDS into one of the head lights (there should be a hole that you can place it in). And you do that to the tail lights. Then you just attach the plug from the LEDS into your chasis.

Strider 11-06-2003 03:41 PM

Thanks, sound really easy I'll have to try it once I get my XMod. Cant buy anything from now until Christmas.:(

viperkilla 11-06-2003 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Strider
Thanks, sound really easy I'll have to try it once I get my XMod. Cant buy anything from now until Christmas.:(
Aww that sucks. The light kit only took me 3 minutes. So it shouldnt be very hard.

Strider 11-06-2003 03:59 PM

Yeah it does suck, especially since I bought my ZipZap SE which was the last thing I was allowed to buy and 2 days later found out about these.Now that my ZipZap broke I cant take it back and get an XMod since I asked for one for Christmas.:( :mad:

Murcielago659 11-06-2003 10:43 PM

A little add-on to this: It may be helpful to tape or glue the lights in. One of my taillights kept falling out so I taped em all. Once I get my hands on a hot glue gun I'm gonna use that to stick them in.

NissanSERspecV 11-06-2003 11:16 PM

Re: Light Kit
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Strider
Is it hard installing the light kit, can someone walk me through the process.

are you serious? cuz if you are, i would LMAO!!

dragon4450 11-07-2003 03:22 AM

one thing they seem to have forgotten. the wire for the head lights is black and the wire for the tail lights is red.

Strider 11-07-2003 06:16 AM

Re: Re: Light Kit
 
Quote:

Originally posted by NissanSERspecV
are you serious? cuz if you are, i would LMAO!!
I dont even have an XMod, thanks for helping.:mad:

TypeZer0 11-07-2003 06:22 AM

if you still got the packaging, re-package your SE and bring it in for store credit


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.