TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nikko iRacer (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   iRider (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13571)

Racer9 10-04-2003 05:08 PM

iRider
 
They have a Nikko iRider but it has propo speed only annd tilts to steer. BTW it is a motorcycle that uses radio not ir so no lagging!

Check out ausmicro.com for details. It is in General Chat in the forums!

Racer9 12-11-2003 02:33 PM

BTW I will probably get one for Christmas.

Racer9 01-06-2004 04:23 PM

Oh well I didn't.

microINNOVATION 01-22-2004 01:57 PM

humm where can you pick one up?

Racer9 01-29-2004 04:13 PM

Usually UK shops carry them online

Btman 02-05-2004 04:52 PM

Has anyone tried the Irider. They look kinda cool

Racer9 02-06-2004 04:05 PM

They are cool and I plan on getting one no matter what!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.