TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Tank Group Buy (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1153)

akura2 09-17-2002 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tinyrc
Who would be interested in a Group Buy for the tanks? What this means is that we all get together to place one big order, and get a better price, as well as splitting overseas shipping costs. Reply if interested, and we'll get pricing info etc. together.
Interested!

valzuniga 09-18-2002 12:25 AM

Interested, if I could pay with credit through paypal or something like that.

puppyfriend 09-18-2002 11:46 AM

I'm interested in the GB.

David

tinyrc 09-18-2002 08:33 PM

Quote:

Interested, if I could pay with credit through paypal or something like that.
Yes, we'd group the funds via PayPal.

me2cyclops 09-20-2002 08:10 PM

interested

kosmos 09-21-2002 09:27 AM

Manual
 
You might find this interesting, it is an english manual for those tanks: http://www.toyeast.com/COMBATQ00.htm

Namuna 09-21-2002 10:53 AM

AWESOME find Kosmos! I'd say that's worthy of being put in the News section!

...I'm reading through the instructs now, you can assign different IDs to the Tanks!!! Coool!

kosmos 09-21-2002 11:03 AM

Tank
 
Thanks! Hope you find it usefull!!! Also a little note, as far as I can see the controller is the same as for the Sub... Hunt for Red October in my fish tank??? Sounds okay to me :)

GTR 09-22-2002 02:32 PM

so what's the deal? my friends and i want to get a bunch...

just from me....we'll have...lemme count....me, another person, and another person.

so most likely, u can count me in for THREE haha or FOUR

tinyrc 09-25-2002 11:18 AM

Cool, it sounds like we have enough people, let me just double check on where we can get the best price and how much shipping will be.

mcbusiness 09-25-2002 05:50 PM

you could count me in for a couple too, but let me see what kinda price break we'll get first. Cause I might wanna wait for them to be all over ebay if we don't save much

baleisen 09-25-2002 06:00 PM

I'll be interested in 2 if they aren't too expensive. BAE

SupraCruza 09-27-2002 01:28 PM

Count me in.
I'm interested.

kwikbb 09-27-2002 03:17 PM

Yeah I'm interested too... but at what cost? :rolleyes:

Chris 09-28-2002 07:39 PM

I am DEFINITELY INTERESTED!:D these things sound pretty cool


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.