TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Discussion (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   initial d first stage? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11138)

isk8blind 05-20-2003 05:09 PM

initial d first stage?
 
anyone have an itintail d 1st stage? cuz ill buy it from you.
maybe like $20 max. holla if yah do.

ShadowMage 05-20-2003 05:45 PM

I have it but I'm not planning on selling...sorry :D :p :p but I *did* want to post a link to a shop that has first stage for 38 bucks (yeah I know...more than 20 bucks but it could be a last resort kinda thing I guess hehe):

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/dvd_....asp?dvdno=104

bluemax_1 05-21-2003 01:07 PM

try ebay, you can get it there for under $20

ms char-ged 06-07-2003 02:57 AM

i got it all on vcd, pm me or email me at meierintheshell@hotmail.com if your interested


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.