TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   My car is smokin'... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10982)

crazydave 05-12-2003 12:55 AM

My car is smokin'...
 
Literally... a wire must have come loose and shorted or something, but it was smoking. It blew a transistor, melted the battery, and the large capacitor melted the transistor that was holding down.

A minor set back for now, but I'm going to stick a clone PCB in it to tide me over, while I try to get this one fixed.

http://erinsbaby.com/davesstuff/smoked.jpg
http://erinsbaby.com/davesstuff/smokedpcb.jpg

Namuna 05-12-2003 07:16 PM

Yikes!

That sucks man! But at least you've got a donor PCB to stick in there.

crazydave 05-13-2003 07:30 PM

Yeah, I'm bummin', just killed the clone board too.

Looks like I'm going to have to kill the LXX booster.

kwikbb 05-13-2003 07:41 PM

ooo... that totally sucks dave! did it happen while charging or playing?
like namuna said, at least you got a spare!

viperkilla 05-13-2003 07:48 PM

That's too bad.

That would suck if that happened to me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.