TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Why do I keep seeing these pig tail antenas. Are they better? and how? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1098)

AudiTF 09-15-2002 09:45 PM

Go
 
i keep seeing pictures of people's cars witheir antena all rolled up. How does that make it better? and does it get more range? thanks a lot
-newbie
________
Buy Extreme Q Vaporizer

SPEED 09-16-2002 12:39 AM

I doubt that they get more range out of that........i would think the raneg would be less because they antenna isn't all the way up. Its more of a looks factor.

payaso 09-16-2002 11:31 AM

It is just for looks, but it doesn't screw up my range at all...

silla

tinyrc 09-17-2002 12:59 PM

The reason I did that to mine is that it allows me to better control the weight of the antenna - it drops the CG, and I can angle it forward or backward for more or less responsive steering.

AudiTF 09-17-2002 04:04 PM

Go
 
ok thanks a lot guys
________
FORD GRANADA (NORTH AMERICA) PICTURE


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.