![]() |
Post Your Air Pics Here!
1 Attachment(s)
Post your pictures of your micros getting air here! Here are mine. I used a mini skateboard halfpipe to get this air. They were taken with a crappy webcam, so the quality isn't great. I have circled the car with a red circle.
Here is the takeoff. |
1 Attachment(s)
Here is the airtime.
|
1 Attachment(s)
And here is the "landing."
|
They look like UFO sightings :D
Anyway on topic, what materials/items make the best ramps. |
Nice landing...LOL. I give it a 6. That's an upside down 9 (Get it?).
|
dude i have that exact same mini vert ramp the ones u buy in a kit its wood right?
|
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
|
1 Attachment(s)
ok heres my 350z sceen tell me what a think
|
Nice pics Danny, the backs of those tune up kits work great! I know someone else has air pics they want to post, so post em!
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.