TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Pics of assembled Yenko Camaro & Dodge Challenger inside. (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10891)

Bad Company 05-08-2003 03:36 PM

Pics of assembled Yenko Camaro & Dodge Challenger inside.
 
1 Attachment(s)
Just received mine from UPS.

Bad Company 05-08-2003 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
...

Bad Company 05-08-2003 03:39 PM

BTW, I have corrected the different wheels in the pics. The two sets look alot alike, except one set has slightly thicker spokes.

Bad Company 05-08-2003 03:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
...

Bad Company 05-08-2003 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
still more

Bad Company 05-08-2003 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
last one

kwikbb 05-08-2003 03:49 PM

Damn Sexy I said!

Bad Company 05-08-2003 03:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Forgot one.

crazydave 05-08-2003 04:16 PM

I want it.

What was that model#?

Bad Company 05-08-2003 04:19 PM

60-7528

crazydave 05-08-2003 04:36 PM

Ahh, thank you very much.

Mine is ordered, and I am excited.

sessiz10 05-08-2003 04:38 PM

:eek: Thems is some nice bodies boy!!!

airline2 05-08-2003 04:38 PM

i can not wait to get mine.

ugh 05-08-2003 05:13 PM

Ah, looka nice, looka very nice!

bdebde 05-11-2003 02:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic with taller rear tires, R R R


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.