TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Thank you Tiny Rc (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19334)

Shiporu 05-19-2004 05:45 AM

Thank you Tiny Rc

my parts came in today. YEAH!!! THANKS TINY RC!!! their products are more that worth the price! My car goes SOOOO MUCH more faster!!! the bearings actually spin freely! more quiet also. I am very happy on my purchases from Tiny Rc. :cool:

-shiporu

civic freak 05-28-2004 09:08 PM

WHICH BEARING SET DID YOU GET?

Shiporu 05-29-2004 05:32 AM

i got the unsheilded enduro open end bearings. it is like 15 bux....SOOOOO much better that rat-shack's bearings.

using the tiny rc bearings, my xmod coasted like 30 ft!!! WOW I said. let go of the throttle, but it still went like I was using the throttle.

-shiporu

civic freak 05-29-2004 07:12 PM

thanx man ima pick me up a set!

Shiporu 05-30-2004 05:26 AM

hey civic freak,

why don't you hit me up at AIM sn: shinopower04 or e-mail: sonohitomi@hotmail.com

we should just talk about xmods man.

you will be able to see and feel the differance with the bearings.

-shiporu

Sky_Liner 05-30-2004 10:40 PM

Hey, does tinyrc take moneyorders? is that what u did? if so what do u need? - (list of items, moneyorder etc.)

Thanks, Sky_liner

Shiporu 05-31-2004 05:33 AM

sky_liner,

i used paypal. if you can only only use money order, e-mail me sonohitomi@hotmail.com and i will tell you what do do. or my AIM sn: shinopower04

i will try to get in contact with tiny rc shop.

-shiporu

civic freak 06-08-2004 06:20 PM

i got my bearingss yesterday and there awesome!! but...........i have some questions do i need to de-grease them because i saw something in another thread that said i should and i was like ok i will but then........ i was like how i cant wash them off because they'll rust, right? and if i don't dergrease them do i need to lube them if do what should i use the AWD grease or like that lube thet comes in the pen bottle applicator. i do drive it outside on prepared concrete and on public roads but not so often on the public roads.

Thanx,
Civic Freak

GTR_Drift_King 11-27-2004 06:43 AM

i would and i know it doesnt sound right but i would go buy some skateboarding bearing grease im pretty sure that will work alot better plus they are ment for speed and a smooth ride so u never know.... if u dont feel good about it i will go try it in the next cupple weeks and i will get back to you on how well its working.

cyrc 11-27-2004 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by civic freak
i got my bearingss yesterday and there awesome!! but...........i have some questions do i need to de-grease them because i saw something in another thread that said i should and i was like ok i will but then........ i was like how i cant wash them off because they'll rust, right? and if i don't dergrease them do i need to lube them if do what should i use the AWD grease or like that lube thet comes in the pen bottle applicator. i do drive it outside on prepared concrete and on public roads but not so often on the public roads.

Thanx,
Civic Freak

hey you can keep them in rubbing alcohol then clean them with Qtips and tooth picks then dry them and rub every part with alcohol again then you just reasemble and put a very very very very little bit of bones speed cream i mean a fragment of a drop it spreads any more your wasting it and slowing it down because all its doing is causeing resistance in the bearing trust me i do this to my skate bearings and they are alot alot faster than stock i have the fastest skateboard of anyone i know with lots of roll so yeah follow the instructions and youll be rockin'

Murcielago659 11-27-2004 10:19 PM

I got the shielded bearing set and the CF driveshaft set the other day. It definitely runs much more smoothly than before, and seems to accelerate a lot faster also. These parts are definitely worth the cost. In a few days, I'm going to order some more bearings for one of my other cars and CF chassis for both. It's gonna be sweet!

GTR_Drift_King 11-29-2004 08:17 PM

ha skateboarding lol i was just doing that:P anyone got like a crazy high top speed on there x-mod i dont think mine goes very high it goes like 12 kmh
lol i think

Murcielago659 11-29-2004 10:47 PM

look in the carbon fiber chassis thread. Someone in there has one that goes 40mph!

micro-rc-guy 12-02-2004 01:45 PM

Sorry to be off topic but i herd u talking about speeds there,
Has anyone got any idea of the speed on a skyline x-mod with the stage 2 drift motor and wheel + tyre upgrades.

Cheers,
joe-king

Murcielago659 12-03-2004 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by micro-rc-guy
Sorry to be off topic but i herd u talking about speeds there,
Has anyone got any idea of the speed on a skyline x-mod with the stage 2 drift motor and wheel + tyre upgrades.

Cheers,
joe-king

Search please.