TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   HobbyTown USA - Virginia Beach, VA (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Sells dNaNo's over the phone (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24050)

arch2b 04-25-2009 02:20 PM

Sells dNaNo's over the phone

this store will sell dNaNo's over the phone provided the shipping address is the same as the address for the credit card used.

prices seem very good and they try to keep inventory up.

i was told they have just recently sold a number of these so they move well in this store.

i am waiting on a return call with shipping quote to complete my order for one.

edhchoe 04-25-2009 03:56 PM

which body did you decide to order?

arch2b 04-25-2009 04:00 PM

the cheapest one available. the gt-r r35. i'll buy the cheapest ones until more autoscales, spare and option parts are easier to find and hopefully a bit cheaper.

there are price differences from quotes i got from other hobby towns so please email me if you would like more information as i do not want to get into pricing battles between stores of the same chain.

arch2b 04-25-2009 04:21 PM

i got an email reply from them. they will calculate the shipping cost, check on some parts as asked about and call me Monday. i was hoping to have this done today but Monday is better than never.

Rez 04-28-2009 07:34 AM

This is the location that SCRC races at. I bought a Dnano here on Saturday.

I was a little put off that, for the moment, the only way to buy a charger was with the starter kit that includes the controller. Since I had a 2.4 module for my helios at my disposal, I did not want this. Sean let me know that there should be chargers available by themselves some time this week.

arch2b 04-28-2009 07:48 AM

yep, tell brandon, nate and the rest of the guys i said hi :)

thanks for letting us know.

sean also told me the bearing kits will be arriving shortly as well.

have they setup the dnano racing schedule yet?

Rez 04-28-2009 08:30 AM

This is Nate, my user name on TinyRC is different than MZR :)

arch2b 04-29-2009 07:22 PM

i got my box tonight! i placed the order Monday afternoon and it arrives Wednesday afternoon.

Hobbytownsean 05-05-2009 06:02 PM

Arch.....thank you for spreading the word about the Dnanos and creating these threads.

I just got a call from my Kyosho Rep. A lot of the back ordered items have come in and will be shipping to our store in the next few days. Below are a few items that will be arriving here in the Virginia Beach Hobbytown.

Spring sets
Ball Diff's
Green Murc body
Batteries
Mod Motors

Also I just put the Audi R8 on back order, Battery chargers are on back order again from Kyosho, I will have more coming when they get them in stock. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up with what we are expecting and this is a great place to post it. Thanks.

arch2b 05-05-2009 06:15 PM

HTS, thanks for posting! it's very good of you to keep us informed as to what your ordering, etc. this is why i gladly recommend your store for purchases. :) i trust you've had a couple more from the maryland/virginia area.

i understand you do have the ball bearing kits though which is very good as that is a high priority upgrade.

Hobbytownsean 05-05-2009 06:23 PM

Arch....Yes, I have had a few more orders. Yes, I have the bearing kits in stock. These cars and parts are moving fast. Word spreads fast!!

I just got a email...........we should see our track arrive sometime around the 16th. YEAH!!

arch2b 05-05-2009 06:27 PM

please feel free to post up racing program information as well as that comes online for you.

if you get the chance, we would love to see some pictures too! or ask one of the mini-z guys to take some.

Hobbytownsean 05-05-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arch2b (Post 205665)
please feel free to post up racing program information as well as that comes online for you.

if you get the chance, we would love to see some pictures too! or ask one of the mini-z guys to take some.

Already planned on it. I have a new digital camera ready for when it is all set up. I will get Nate and his crew come test it for us before going online.

popdada 05-09-2009 06:40 PM

HTS (Sean) great guy to deal with!!!!!

Hobbytownsean 05-11-2009 11:48 AM

Just received the back ordered items from Kyosho.

Spring sets
Ball Diff's
Green Murc body
Batteries
Mod Motors