TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Free Clones!!!!!!!!!!! Free Free Free Free Free!!!! Look Here!!! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5422)

DavidDeLaurier 12-23-2002 12:31 PM

Free Clones!!!!!!!!!!! Free Free Free Free Free!!!! Look Here!!!

Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received an e-mail from the site where I am getting three clones (they have motors that are faster than 3.8's. I know this because I already have two of em!)

The person who sent it to me said that they had accidently shipped two packages! That means I will get SIX (6) Cars with motors that are faster than 3.8's!!!!!!!!!

This is great!!!!!!!!

There is nothing that the company can do because it was there fault for shipping two!

Just getting six motors for somthing like 5 dollars each is great but I am getting everything! I will be modding these like crazy! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

ChouDawg 12-23-2002 12:35 PM

what site might that be???

isk8blind 12-23-2002 12:41 PM

your cars

dude if your gettin all those cars/moters ill buy some from u plz email me at tonyusa3@yahoo.com

Swolguy 12-23-2002 12:46 PM

Selling?

You interested in selling one of them for shipping and $5?

DavidDeLaurier 12-23-2002 12:47 PM

I don't know if I am going to sell any of em. You can get them at

www char-g.com

I may sell them and if I do I will post about it.

DavidDeLaurier 12-23-2002 12:52 PM

If I sell them they will be for half price of the sites price. ($15 USD + S&H)

I may sell them in parts or give them to Tiny for contest prizes. Tiny, contact me if you want them and I will think about it.

1llusI0n 12-23-2002 01:02 PM

Hey man i wouldnt mind takin one of your hands for a contest for my website, Bitonline.
Post what you think.
Thanks

tinyrc 12-26-2002 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DavidDeLaurier
I may sell them in parts or give them to Tiny for contest prizes. Tiny, contact me if you want them and I will think about it.
Thanks, that would be cool! :)

DavidDeLaurier 12-26-2002 12:47 PM

Sorry, I dicided to give them as gifts to my friends. Now we can race eachother.

Waitin4integra 12-26-2002 02:44 PM

i got two bits, because they shipped two over from japan. i got them on ebay for a steal too. cost me less than 30$ for 2 officical tomy bits with the nice nsx bodies on them.

hogjowlz 12-26-2002 03:00 PM

stuff like that is great. its even great when you order one 12in subwoofer for a good price and they accidentally ship you two. well carrying them up the stairs wasnt very fun.